Tuesday, March 25, 2008

SATURDAY WHAT AN INCREDIBLE DAY

the mobil wake´s me up, but when I smell the wafles I wen´t running up sters. Finally my family and I eat the delicious wafles thet my father usually do. One quarter to eleven and Arnau come to my house. We where going to the basket stadium to see the game of the girls that have 15/16 yers that game was allot important becouse this game it was allredy play´d and Argentona win for to points but the other treiner afther to weeks reclamete 2 points at hes faver and the federation sad thet the game hade it to play´d again. "Are ther gona win?" I ask. " I´m sure that there gona win becouse the stadium is full!!" said Marc screeming. Finaly they win for 10 points and we throu a pancat that sad: We don´t win the games at the office becouse the game´s there have to win at the stadiums!! " Well i'm going to my home, by!" I sad happy. " Do you wan´t to come with os eith car?" Sad the mother of Oriol, my ffriend. "Thanks". And they took me home.

No comments: